CATHETER FOLEY 3/W 18FG - Box/10
Supplier Part: 226718
Design features an ultra smooth hydrogel coating that increases patient comfort, ensuring it is suited for both short and long term use. Studies have proven than use of Biocath can resist bacterial colonisation and encrustation, as well as reduces urethral irritation. Suitable for both urethral and suprapubic use.
Features & Benefits:
- Flexible latex foley catheter with chemically bonded hydrophillic coating, internally and externally, to latex core.
- Easy and comfortable insertion, hydrophilic surface cushions catheter against urethra.
- Hydrogel resists bacterial colonisation reducing risks of UTI.
- Resists encrustation and colonisation.
- Size: 18G
- Length: 40cm
- Composition: Latex
- Working Capacity: 30cc
- Colour: Grey
- UOM: Box/10
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.