3.5V PanOptic/Macroview Diagnostic Set, Li-Ion Handle
Supplier Part: 97206-MVPSL
Prices shown are exclusive of GST
$60 REBATE available from Welch Allyn. Only online claims will be accepted at www.hillromstarpartnerrebate.com.au
All online claims must be accepted between 1 April and up to COB 30 July 2020.
3.5V Diagnostic Set with Lithium-Ion Handle, MacroView Otoscope and PanOptic Ophthalmoscope in a Hard Zipper Case with 4 Reusable Specula and LED Lamps.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- 25° field of view vs. the standard 5° field of view
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
- Includes LED globe
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope
- Ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal lengths or farsighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Includes an LED globe
Lithium Ion Power Handle - Including Desk Pod and Charger
- Half the weight of traditional 3.5 V handles
- Suits all Welch Allyn 3.5 V Instrument Heads
- 120 minutes of on-time (compared to 60 minutes for standard NiCad handles)
- Low-battery indicator
- Lithium ion battery technology that has no “memory” effect
- LED lamps use less energy, resulting in lower contact temperature, allowing greater comfort for you and your patients, and three times the on-time of your traditional rechargeable handle. The LED lamps are covered by a 7 year warranty.
- Hard carry case included
- Warranty: One year
- UOM: Each
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.