Kerracel Gelling Fiber Dressing 5x5cm - Box/10
Supplier Part: CWL1032
Bulk Unit: 10 per bx
This product has been discontinued. It will still be purchasable while stocks last but will not be restocked after this point.
KerraCel™ Dressing is a NEW 100% carboxmethyl cellulose primary dressing for use on a variety of exuding wounds.
It is soft and comfortable, has a high absorbency and retains its integrity when removed from the wound/cavity.
KerraCel dressings are designed to:
- Lock in exudate to protect peri-wound skin from maceration
- Form a soothing gel when wet
- Help maintain a moist healing environment
- Be removed from the wound bed in one piece
- Contour to the wound bed to minimise dead space where bacteria can live
- Sequester harmful components found in exudate (bacteria and MMPs)
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.