LOSS OF RESISTANCE DEVICE - Box/10
Supplier Part: 100/398/000
The PORTEX® 'Loss of Resistance' Device is a single use, low-friction syringe specifically designed to facilitate successful location of the epidural space.
The Plastic L.O.R. syringe is constructed of polypropylene. Its dependable and smooth plunger action provides excellent sensitivity for epidural space detection.
- Available stand-alone or in trays
- Smooth plunger movement
- Luer slip and Luer lock configurations
- Pre-lubricated plastic syringes are suitable for use with both air and saline techniques
- Graducated barrel indicates degree of plunger advancement
- UOM: Box/10's
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.