Neria Multi 4 10mm x 90cm Tubing Box/10
Supplier Part: W648922
neria ™ multi - The multi-furcated steel needle infusion sets are designed for subcutaneous infusion of immunoglobulins (IgG) for the treatment of Primary Immune Deficiency.
neria™ multi combines the known user benefits of neria™ with a range of multi needle infusion sets for delivery of large volumes over a short period of time (i.e. 1-2 hours). neria™ multi infusion sets have been tested for safe use with:- Immunoglobulins for primary immune deficiency.
Advantages of neria ™ multi:
The neria™ multi infusion sets are high quality products with a main focus on ease of use and minimizing adverse events. This provides a high level of user comfort and security which supports therapy compliance.
- No Longer a Need for Extra Dressing
- Easy Attachment – skin friendly adhesive is pre-attached.
- Simple Insertion – flexible grips support the simple 90 degree insertion
- Minimizes pain – a thin 27G needle design helps minimize pain during insertion
- Low Drug Waste – double layer tubing ( a tube inside a tube) minimizes priming volume and reduces kinking
- neria™ multi infusion sets are sold in boxes containing 10 sets
- Configurations: Single set, Bi-, Quad-furcated sets
- Insertion angle: 90 degrees (straight in)
- Disconnection: No
- Needle gauge: G27
- Adhesive: Built-in
- Clamp: Yes
- neria™ products are Latex-free
- UOM: Box/10
Image is sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.