OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor IntelliSense HEM-907
Supplier Part: HEM-907KIT
Bulk Unit: 4 per ctn
The OMRON HEM-907 IntelliSense BP Monitor is a clinically validated professional upper-arm digital blood pressure monitor that is safe, easy to use and provides healthcare professionals with accurate results.
The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-907 incorporates four unique operation modes. Single mode for once off measurements, average mode for an average of 2 or 3 measurements, manual mode for auscultation method and check mode (for comparison of pressure settings between the Omron HEM-907 and a sphygmomanometer).
The blood pressure monitor is a safe, easy to use and accurate alternative to a sphygmomanometer (mercury aneroid device).
- 1 x HEM-907 Omron blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Small cuff 17cm to 22cm arm circumference – includes bladder and cuff cover
- 1 x Medium cuff 22cm to 32cm arm circumference – includes bladder and cuff cover
- 1 x Large cuff 32cm to 42cm arm circumference – includes bladder and cuff cover
- 1 x Air tube (1m)
- 1 x Rechargeable battery
- 1 x AC adapter/Battery charger
- 1 x User manual
- Warranty for HEM907 will be covered for 2 years
- Warranty for HEM907 Accessories are 1 year from any manufacturing fault from the date of purchase
*Supplier Special Note:
Omron manufacturer will test and calibrate the HEM907 Professional Monitor, however customer are advised to send the device each year for calibration check (to our Melbourne service centre) and we will provide the accuracy report results.
- UOM: Each
- Image is a sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.