3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV Stethoscope - Black/Navy Blue Finish
Supplier Part: 6168
Bulk Unit: 3 per ctn
Prices shown are exclusive of GST
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope offers improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and paediatric patients.
The paediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains.
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty
Tubing: Navy Blue
Earpiece: BlackRequest further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.