3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope - Plum
Supplier Part: 2167
Bulk Unit: 3 per ctn
Out of Stock
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope provides superior acoustics, partially due to the single piece construction of the chestpiece. This stethoscope also has dual lumen tubing with a tunable diaphragm and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
- Tunable diaphragm technology that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Snap tight, soft sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Resilient next generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Next generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex
- Tubing: Plum
- Chestpiece: Stainless Steel
- Earpiece: Stainless Steel
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.