3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope - Plum
Supplier Part: 2167
Bulk Unit: 3 per ctn
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope provides superior acoustics, partially due to the single piece construction of the chestpiece. This stethoscope also has dual lumen tubing with a tunable diaphragm and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
- Tunable diaphragm technology that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Snap tight, soft sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Resilient next generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Next generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex
- Tubing: Plum
- Chestpiece: Stainless Steel
- Earpiece: Stainless Steel
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.