URGOCLEAN ROPE 2.5X40cm - Box/5
Supplier Part: 100374
Buy In Item
UrgoClean Rope is a sterile, non-woven rope, composed of poly-absorbent fibres that are highly absorbent and cohesive.
MODE OF ACTION
In contact with exudate, the poly-absorbent fibres of UrgoClean gel, swell and bind to the sloughy residue, absorbing and draining it to aid elimination (autolytic debridement). The creation of this gel maintains a moist environment, in contact with the wound, which promotes the healing of desloughed areas, trapping exudate and preventing their lateral diffusion.
- Packaged with a probe to assess the wound depth
- Absorption and controlled diffusion of exudate
- Absorption and trapping of bacteria
- Removal of dressing in one piece due to the strength of the poly-absorbent fibres
- Maintenance of a moist environment in contact with the wound, favourable to healing of desloughed areas
Size: 2.5cm x 40cm
Image is sample of productRequest further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.