Trusted with over 25 years of clinical use, the ALLEVYN range contains a history of innovation and putting people first, with a true understanding of the human body and the experience of living with a wound. Classified as the next generation of silicone foam dressings, the ALLEVYN range includes a cushioning layer which has been designed to treat skin tears, shallow, infected or surgical wounds, pressure ulcers, leg ulcers or diabetic foot ulcers as well as first and second degree burns.
ALLEVYN Life dressing is a multi-layered design incorporating hydrocellular foam, hyper-absorber lock away core and masking layer which has been designed for people and their everyday life through.
The ALLEVYN Life range contains:
- A unique quadrilobe shape with a wide border designed to fit the contours of the human body more securely and allows patients to shower
- A protective masking layer which minimises the visual impact of strikethrough (In-vitro), providing the patient with confidence that their dressing may not attract the negative attention of others
- Excellent fluid locking under pressure (in-vitro), providing patients with peace of mind
- Common wound odour absorption when tested (in-vitro) on representative compounds
- ALLEVYN Life’s multi-layered design provides cushioning and helps to spread pressure (in-vitro)
- Silicone wound contact layer offers minimal pain and discomfort on removal while allowing the dressing to be repositioned
- Change indicator optimises dressing change frequency and minimises wastage
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.