LTR Medical® TIVA Triple Lumen Peripheral Extension Set is a triple tube setup used for simultaneous infusions.
Features and Benefits
LTR Medical® TIVA Triple Lumen Peripheral Extension Set is made from Tri-Layer Polyethylene and Braided Polyurethane tubing that is resistant to kinks and prevents drug binding and phthalate leaching. The set has a high-flow gravity line with an Anti-Reflux valve which protects against back-flowing IV fluids and drugs during parallel infusions. Spirit Medical® TIVA Triple Lumen Peripheral Extension Set reduces the risk of drug interactions using a lumen hub with minimal volume of common fluid space and is integrated with a Luer connector. The set also has colour-coded clamps and Anti-Syphon valves which prevents medication error and unintended drug infusion or free-flow.
- Brand: LTR Medical®
- Product: LTR Medical® TIVA Triple Lumen Peripheral Extension Set (V3-3VR)
- Material: Tri-Layer Polyethylene, Braided Polyurethane
- Latex: Latex-Free
- Resistance: Kink-Resistant
- Size: 8cm high-flow gravity line, 10cm and 12cm drug delivery line
- Unit of Measurement: Box of 50
- Image is sample of product
Warning - Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Request further information on this product