Sterile Water For Injection USP freeflex® Bag 1000mL - Ctn/10
Supplier Part: K916531
Unit: CAR 10
Water for Injections is sterile water used to dilute or dissolve drugs. It can also be used for washing small wounds and during minor surgical procedures. It contains no anti-microbial agents.
Water for Injections freeflex® contains 100% v/v water for injections.
Unique ports are designed with finger guard.
Ports are self-sealing after removing needle or spike.
- Brand: FRESENIUS KABI
- Product: freeflex® Sterile Water For Injection
- Contains 100% v/v water for injections
- Size: 1000mL freeflex® bags
- UOM: Carton of 10 bags (1000mL each freeflex® bag)
- Image is sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.