Sterile Water For Injection USP freeflex® Bag 1000mL - Bag
Supplier Part: AHB0304
Water for Injections is Sterile Water used to dilute or dissolve drugs. It can also be used for washing small wounds and during minor surgical procedures. It contains no antimicrobial agents. Water for Injections freeflex® contains 100% v/v water for injections. freeflex® Water for Injections has Unique ports designed with finger guards, they are self-sealing after removing a needle or spike.
- Brand: freeflex®
- Product: freeflex® Sterile Water For Injection Contains 100% v/v water for injections (BXAHB0304)
- Storage Requirements: Store below 25°C
- Colour: Clear, colourless liquid
- Size: 1000mL freeflex® bags
- Unit of Measure: Each (1x bag)
- Image is sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.