Water For Injections Freeflex Injection Bag Sterile 500mL- Ctn/20
Supplier Part: FAH3033
Unit: CAR 20
The Water For Injections Freeflex Injection Bag is used to dilute or dissolve substances or preparations for parenteral administration and can be used as an irrigation for small wounds or during minor surgical procedures. It is a sterile product that contains no antimicrobial agents and is a clear, colourless, odourless, particle-free, and tasteless liquid with a pH of 5.6-7.7.
- Brand: Fresenius Kabi
- Product: Water For Injection Freeflex Injection Bag (FAH3033)
- Dosage: For dissolving or diluting agents for parenteral administration
- Route of Administration: Intravenous
- Storage Requirements: Store below 25 degrees Celcius
- ARTG ID: 144809
- Units of Measurement: Carton of 20
- Image is a sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.