OpSite Post-Op Film Dressing 30cmx10cm - Box/20
Supplier Part: 66000715
Unit: BOX 20
OpSite* Post-Op is a revolutionary post-operative dressing combining a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) film and the cushioning and absorbency of a low adherent pad together with an easy application carrier system. The hydrophilic polyurethane film on OpSite Post-Op has REACTIC* properties that 'switch on' in the presence of moisture allowing any excess to transpire into the atmosphere.
OpSite Post-Op offers the following advantages:
- Bacterial barrier. Protects the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Waterproof film. Patient can shower with the dressing in situ.
- Low allergy adhesive. A unique grid pattern adhesive minimising the risk of an allergic response.
- Highly absorbent pad. Rapidly absorbs serous exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximise absorbency and reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low adherence. The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Conformable. Comfortable and non obtrusive for the patient.
- High MVTR. The REACTIC* film has a unique molecular structure with an MVTR of 11000g/m 2 /24hr 3 , making it significantly more permeable to water vapour than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Round corners/thin film. Reduces occurrence of lifting or snag, helping the dressing to stay in place for longer.
OPSITE Post-Op 30cmx10cm 20'sRequest further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.