ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Dressings
ALLEVYN Gentle Border is a range of versatile foam dressings for moderately exuding wounds, suitable for multiple wound types, providing an optimal moist environment for positive wound outcomes. These dressings can be left in place for up to 7 days.
ALLEVYN Skin Tear Kit is a simple but effective tool to help with treatment standardisation and to help implementation of evidence-base principles. It encourages clinicians to assess and manage skin tears effectively. Convenient and portable, ALLEVYN Skin Tear Kit contains a skin tear assessment tool - the iSTAP guideline together with sterile tools including an ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite silicone dressing that can be left in place for up to 7 days while maintaining the optimal balance in fluid for moist wound healing.
The ALLEVYN Gentle Border range has been designed for people with particularly sensitive or fragile skin. These dressings have a Gentle silicone gel adhesive which minimises trauma to the wound at dressing change.
For Everyday Versatility
Features and Benefits
- 3 layer-action technology maintains a moist wound environment
- Conformable dressings that adhere to the different contours of the body
- Minimises trauma and pain during dressing changes
- Easy to apply, use and remove
- Dressings are showerproof and have a bacterial barrier
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes – squares, rectangles and a range of shapes for dressing awkward areas
- ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite combine a thinner foam that is conformable and comfortable to wear and suitable for low exuding wounds
Buy ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Dressings
WATCH: How to use the Skin Tear Kit with ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite
WATCH: Smith & Nephew ALLEVYN Gentle Border
Download ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Dressing Resources
Frequently Asked Questions