HEINE GAMMA® G5 Standard Sphygmomanometer, with Adult Cuff
Supplier Part: M-000.09.230
The HEINE GAMMA® G5 Standard Sphygmomanometer is designed with quality and durability in mind with a strong, impact-resistant 2-component thermoplastic housing and spoon. The integration of an intricate short-absorbing system protects the manometer while the extra large insufflation bulb is comfortable to hold, enabling fast inflation of the cuff.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive Pressure-Distribution System allows swift and precise readings and ensures a long manometer life.
- Pressure-Proof Manometer: Ensures durability and reliability. Corrosion-free.
- Micro-Filter: Protects valve and manometer.
- Large Diameter Scale: (56mm) is easy to read.
- Large Insufflation Bulb: 50% larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Precision Air-Release Valve: Provides fine and precise air-release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Housing is moulded of shockproof plastic with shock-absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Adjustable Spoon (Polyamid Thermo Plastic): For both rightor left-handed peration.
- Adult Cuff: High quality, Washable, Single-Tube Cuff with Velcro Fastener.
- 5 year Warranty (Against defects in design, materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase)
- Brand: HEINE
- Product: GAMMA® G5 With Adult Cuff (HEM0009235)
- Latex: Latex-Free
- Feature: Shockproof
- Diameter Scale: 56mm. Large diameter scale is easy to read.
- Unit of measurement: Each
- Image is a sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.