MESI mTABLET ABI Diagnostic System
Supplier Part: 301-003009/MTABSYSABI
MESI mTABLET ABI Diagnostic System is a set of multiple devices and software to perform an automated wireless Ankle-Brachial Index system with its 3Cuff™ technology. It allows a simultaneous measurement of brachial and ankle pressures. It also incorporates PADsense™ algorithm for detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease. MESI mTABLET ABI Diagnostic Systemhas been evaluated by the United Kingdom National Health Service as the best ABI device – link to the study.
- Wireless ABI system with 3Cuff™ technology
- mTABLET medical grade tablet
- 4-Port charging station
- mRECORDS EHR
- Access to mSTORE
- ABI consultation
- 1-minute simultaneous measurement on all four extremities using SmartArm™ detection
- PADsense™ algorithm with advanced review and alerts (for the detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease)
- Pulse waveforms and oscillation graphs
- 3Cuff™ technology allowing simultaneous measurements
- Quick and reliable ABI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation
- Multiple cuff sizes and the ability to mix and match different cuff sizes in one measurement
- Easy cuff disinfection
- In one report you get ABI, pulse wave velocity, pulse wave forms, blood pressure, dual blood pressure, and heart rate.
- Award-winning design and user-friendly interface
- Patient history and trends already on the tablet
- Clinical support apps with artificial intelligence integrated
- Brand: MESI
- Product: MESI mTABLET ABI Diagnostic System (MTABSYSABI)
- Module: ABI
- Access to MESI mRECORDS (web-based platform with patient history, trends, and advanced tools)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, WI-FI, NFC, smart card reader, barcode reader
- Unit of measurement: Each
- Image is a sample of product
Below are additional diagnostic modules that can be added to the MESI mTABLET ABI Diagnostic System. Please note, these modules are sold separately.
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.