The HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope is small on the outside, but huge on the inside. Optical premium quality has never been handier. The crystal-clear image was accomplished using the unequalled new achromatic HEINE optical system.
It also has extraordinary colour rendering due to the quality of LEDHQ. Because skin cancer screenings in particular depend on minute colour shades in red, brown and even blue.
Examinations are now particularly comfortable due to the polarisation allowing doctors to work glare-free and without disrupting reflections. No matter what distance you prefer between your eyes and the eyepiece while working, the image is almost distortion-free.
These three features – clarity, LEDHQ and nonreflective working – are what turn the DELTAone into a vital tool to carry in your pocket wherever you go.
The DELTAone can be used with an iPhone* for digital image documentation, download the free HEINE DERM App for body mapping and dermatoscopic image management. A universal adapter is also available for all other phones to enable digital documentation.
It has a field of view of 21 mm, custom light intensity in 3 degrees of luminous intensity and a maintenance free dustproof design. And of course the toggle function for switching between polarised and non-polarised light.
Accessories for HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope
- Clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- True field of view of 21mm (lens 22mm) Ø
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised light at the touch of a button = toggle function. For more information, please click here.
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge stat
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesion
3 possibilities of digital documentation:
- With the exclusive HEINE Derm App via iPhone* for model 6 or later: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 Doctors and HEINE Dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones with the universal adapter